You must create or have an existing account in the Georgia Courts Registrar to register for events. To complete an event registration, please follow the instructions below.
Note: Registration for an event is contingent upon meeting the registration requirements for that event. Registration is not final until you are confirmed for the event.
New Users: Create a profile in the Georgia Courts Registrar at https://gcr.onegovcloud.com/
Returning Users: Login to your existing account at https://gcr.onegovcloud.com/
1. On your "My Module" page, click "Events" in the gray menu on the left of the screen. This will take you to the Events page.
2. Select "Interpreters" from the gray menu on the left side of the page.
3. Locate your desired event on the list, and then click the Event Title to see more details.
4. Register for the event by clicking the “Register” button.
5. When the Special Requirement screen appears, answer questions by checking relevant boxes and typing in other information in the
text boxes provided. If you are finished entering information, click “Complete Registration.”
6.To register for another event, click “Add Another Event” and repeat the above steps.
7. After you have selected the desired events locate and click on the cart at the top right corner of your screen on the blue menu bar.
8. Proceed with payment.
You must pay by credit card. To pay by credit card enter the required information. Click “Review” to confirm your entries, and if correct, click “Place Order.” You will receive a confirmation of payment via email. You can also print a copy of your receipt by clicking the green “Print” button. To return to your profile page select “My Profile” on the Blue bar at the top of the page or click “Continue.”
You will receive an initial email acknowledging your payment for your selected event(s). You will also receive a confirmation email when the selected event(s) are approved by our office.