Create and Activate User Account
1. On the Georgia Courts Registrar homepage under “New User?,” Click the “Create Account” button. Select “Interpreter” from the list, and then click “Continue.”
2. On the registration page, enter all required information (indicated by asterisks), then click “Register.” Passwords must be at least eight characters including one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one special character, and one number. You will receive an email to activate your account.
3. Once you activate your account, return to the Georgia Courts Registrar homepage and login with your username and password.
Register for Event
Note: Registration for an event is contingent upon meeting the registration requirements for that event. Registration is not final until you are confirmed for the event.
1. On the “My Dashboard” page, review and answer the question in the License Requirements section.
2. Next find the click on the "To Do List" tile and select “Orientation”.
3. Identify and click the circle next to the desired Orientation date.
4. Click the green “Continue” button
5. When the Special Accommodations screen appears, click the green “Add to Cart” button.
If you would like to register for the English Written Exam, follow steps 3-5 above in the English Written Exam section.
6. Next click on the green “Checkout” button.
To complete payment, enter the required information. Click “Review” to confirm your entries, and if correct, click “Place Order.” You will receive a confirmation of payment via email. You can also print a copy of your receipt by clicking the green “Print” button.
You will receive an initial email acknowledging your payment for your selected event(s) and later an email confirming the selected event(s) following approval by the office.